Monday, May 25, 2009

Totally Nude Before and After Pics

I promised Bryan (a former co-worker) that I would post some “totally nude” Before and After pictures today. When I mentioned this to Bryan, he seemed overly excited about the pictures, which I thought was odd at the time, apparently he assumed they would be of me. :)

Soooo without further delay, here are the Totally Nude Before and After Pics.


Before After

Max, didn’t lose much weight...to be honest, he didn’t lose any. He does fine with the prepared meals but tends to eat a lot of snacks between meals.

Max didn’t help his cause with a less than enthusiastic work out regimen. He does excel in the Yoga Relaxation Therapy Sessions, I'm timing him now while I write this blog.

What's that Max? Yes Max, in 5 seconds it will be time to roll over, 5-4-3-2-1, GO!

Publish Post

Max's legal name is Cooksey's King Maximus, he's an AKC registered Yellow Lab and our youngest son. If you enjoy this post, let Max know about it.



1 comment:

danny(ex-co worker) said...

max still looks better than you


Reprogram Your Genes to Burn Fat

ShareThis