Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 88!!!!! Two days left!


Today I completed a Kenpo X, P90X workout. That leaves me with only Core Synergistic’s workout tomorrow and a Yoga X on Saturday….in case you do not recall this is my last and final WEEK!

….YES I AM PSYCHED!

My 3 month commitment is nearing it’s end. Completing P90X is not the end…only the beginning. I haven’t decided my next move for sure but I will likely take a week or two off and begin another round of P90X.

In this next round, I am going to concentrate on performing less reps (with more weight) to increase my strength.

Eats

I continue to eat a fairly high volume of food...but as usual, I eat very "clean".

I eat very little carbohydrates unless they come from vegetables or fruits....NO PROCESS FOODS, no flour, no bread, no "cereals" etc.

It isn't always easy to stay on target. The other day I made spaghetti for the family unit with lean ground turkey. I ended up eating the spaghetti sauce over veggies instead of the pasta. I had intended to make the "squash" noodles but I forgot until it was too late.


My Daily Grub

Breakfast: Eggs, Greens, Pecans and Tomatoes

Early Lunch: Beachbody Meal Replacement Shake & Whey Protein

Late Lunch: Beachbody Meal Replacement Shake & Whey Protein

Early Dinner: Lean Chicken Breast, Greens, Onion and Pecans

Late Dinner: Grilled Whole Talapia, Broccoli and Cauliflower.

Now...the Talapia may not look very appetizing...but it is/was delicious! I wipe them down with Texas Pete and a melted butter. Next I shake on Tony Chechere's Cajun spice and place them on the grill. I put the butter and the spices in and on the fish.

The one at the top of the picture....is it looking at you? :)

Personal Responsibilities….tied up.

I haven't posted to my blog in several days...just didn't have time. BUT rest assured that I completed all of my P90X workouts and this week actually ran some sprints as well on Monday and Wednesday.

I HAVE NOT BEEN RUNNING TABATA SPRINTS - I did run those for a couple of weeks but they were just too tough for this old man. :) The sprints that I have been running? 30 sec sprints, 60 sec rest.


Talk to you soon!


Steve

No comments:


Reprogram Your Genes to Burn Fat

ShareThis