Monday, June 15, 2009

Six-Pack ABS-olutely

Completed my Yoga X workout today. This is my 4th Yoga X and I am seeing improvements but I still have a ways to go before I will be flexible and strong enough to complete all the exercises. I sweat in all the workouts but I sweat the most in doing the Yoga X. It’s not high impact like some of the cardio sets and it’s not pushing or pulling weights like the back, arms or chest sets…however it is an intense workout.

Abs, the day after each Ab workout…I’m very sore in my stomach area…so I’m pretty sure I have stomach muscles.…I just can’t see them yet. :)

I haven’t had CSI verify this but preliminary photo analysis does seem to suggest a possible set of ridges forming in my upper stomach area. I want to make this clear, this is not definitive evidence, we do not need a “rush to judgement” that could create public hysteria. I certainly don't want New York City schools to close based on something I've written in this blog... but it does appear that at the very least, the potential for a six pack exists. I am not saying that the forming of a six-pack is imminent…all I’m saying is, it does appear that the potential is there. As more proof comes in, you’ll hear/see it first, right here.

Woa...this just in. I just completed a jog and then did some crunches and my wife took a picture of my stomach. Since I just did a workout, my muscles may be more prominent than normal.

My wife says she sees the six-pack in the picture…I can’t see them myself…can you?



Ok, I'll confess...this is not a picture of me.


I have some other confessions to make as well...I don't have readers in Russia nor China...and a female reader from Slovenia didn't email me her pictures. But Max IS home schooled...kind of.

Later,


Steve










No comments:


Reprogram Your Genes to Burn Fat

ShareThis