Sunday, July 12, 2009

Goals Update : End of week 7

SIX WEEKS LEFT TO GO!







  1. BMI = Normal : done (wt 170) Yet another new low...

    …HOW LOW WILL I GO?
  2. 32” jeans : done, I can wear 29’s but with 30’s I have room to spare.
  3. 30 Push Ups : **Completed 27 !** Up from 25 last week, it’s hard for me to believe this. FYI – to show you that I had my doubts…I had Tammy count with me as well….just to make sure oxygen deprivation (or something) wasn't causing me to lose count.

  4. Beat sons in Basketball : no update -- barring an injury…I ain’t worried about this. Cocky?...maybe…confident…absolutely.

  5. 7 Minute Mile – Ran a 8:23 mile today. This is down from 8:41 two weeks ago….this goal is not looking promising…but we shall see.

Just so you know

1) My workout today was Kenpo X – a very serious cardio workout that utilizes boxing and karate moves. There is a lot of punching and kicking involved and by the end you are “worn out”…or at least I am.

I “tested” two goals several hours after performing Kenpo X, both the mile run and the push ups. It is possible that I could have performed them better with a fresh set of legs & arms.

2) Weight Loss – Down to 170 lbs and as I’ve said, I eat often, I eat A LOT but I eat “clean”.

I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS…as long as my strength increases. If my performance suffers…then I’ll worry.

Food Eaten Today
Breakfast: ½ cup of All Bran, ½ cup of milk, (2) eggs, spinach, cheese, wheat toast
Pre-Lunch: Meal Replacement Shake with serving of protein whey powder.
Lunch: Chicken Breast, Tomato, Pinto Beans w/onions
Pre-Dinner: Meal Replacement Shake with serving of protein whey powder.
Dinner: Shrimp Salad
Post Dinner: Protein Bar


** What I drink daily – coffee, unsweetened tea, non-fat milk, water, water, water, etc.


No comments:


Reprogram Your Genes to Burn Fat

ShareThis