Friday, July 3, 2009

Today I have two new websites for your review.


1) Nutrition Data :
Have you ever wanted to quickly find the nutrition information for a Wendy's Classic Double? or practically anything else for that matter, you'll find it here on this website. There is much much more here so do yourself a favor and spend some time reviewing.

Just a "Steve Note" ...have you ever eaten Wendy's Classic Triple with biggie fry and drink?

Steve "the glutton" Cooksey did, Steve "the fit" Cooksey has not and will not.

Check out http://www.nutritiondata.com here is a screen shot of the nutritional info for a Wendy's Classic Double, I wanted to report the info on a Triple...but I could not find it. :(


2) The Onion : Check out this video...TOO Funny from the onion.com , I just discovered this website...it is now bookmarked. YOU KNOW WHAT IS SAD? I used to eat this way...kind of.



New Wearable Feedbags Let Americans Eat More, Move Less


Lastly, I was re-reading a previous post when I found a glaring error in my reasoning. In this post, http://tr.im/qLhy , I mentioned that I will “try to talk someone into eating right and exercising”… I don’t know what I was thinking…you can’t “talk someone” in to eating right or exercising any more than you can “talk” an alcoholic into not drinking. It has to be their decision to change.

You can provide information, support and motivation but ultimately the person has to want to eat healthy, exercise and be fit.

Have a safe and happy Independence Day!


Steve

No comments:


Reprogram Your Genes to Burn Fat

ShareThis